We may hold the following information about you:
- Name, address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Employer name, department, team.
- Other information relevant to perform the services you have engaged us for.
How we will use information about you
- We will only use your personal information where the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where we need it to perform the service that we have contracted with you, or with your employer.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Where we need to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests).
- To protect our legitimate business interests.
We may also use your personal information in the following situations:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Analytics information. We may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools and services, to help us measure traffic and usage trends. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the service.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We may share your information with third parties, where it is required to do so to provide the service you, or your employer, has purchased. We use the following third party providers:
- Motivational Maps® may be used during coaching and Liberating Leadership® services. The data that can be shared, when using this service, is name, email address, organisation, department and team.
- Ali Stewart & Co provide the resources for Liberating Leadership® training. The data that can be shared, when using this service, is name, email address, telephone number.
- Coaching Direct provide our coach training and supervision. Any data shared with Coaching Direct will be anonymised and only used for the purpose of supervision.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you commonly known as a “Data Subject Access Request”. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- You may request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us to continuing processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing.
- You may object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- You may request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- You may request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
- You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
What we may need from you:
We may need to request specific information from you to help us to confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information. This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information if you have previously agreed to us doing so for direct marketing purposes and you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your Personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Date of Issue:
12 September 2023